TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
- Shall have at least five (5) years' experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have at least four ( 4) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language;
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
- Shall have at least three (3) years’ experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have at least three (3) years’ experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- In addition, the candidate will have demonstrated experience, work or college level courses, in at least two (2) of the desired characteristics.
- Experience of either C or C++ Windows/Linux programming;
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Scalability
- Hadoop/Cloud Certification
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
- Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer.