TS/SCI with Polygraph is Required.
- At least eight (8) years in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis;
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs;
- Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations;
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrate an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts;
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations;
- Applying agile and/or incremental development methodologies.
- Experienced integrating information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures;
- Experienced "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure;
- Experience in architecture definition and design of solutions incorporating Hadoop and MapReduce frameworks.
- Experience in architecture definition and design of SIGINT solutions.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products;
- Integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors;
- Implementing solutions with PK.I-controlled access;
- Developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3 plus Annex E and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and Availability Level of Concern (LOC) for your systems;
- Experienced with the design and specification of service-based, globally distributed Enterprise system solutions;
- Experienced with governance of service-based systems development through standards assessment and management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.