TS/SCI with Polygraph is Required.
- At least nineteen (19) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis;
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience leading, planning, conducting, and coordinating the activities of senior level system engineers;
- At least three (3) years of SIGINT experience solving varied technical/scientific problems, and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule;
- Experience leading systems analysis, design, and architecture efforts;
- Experience with SW development Methodologies (i.e. RAD);
- Demonstrated the ability to solve complex system/integration problems through innovative solutions;
- Experience briefing senior level management on technical solutions, cost impacts, and risks;
- Experience designing systems to meet Key Performance Parameters (KPP)
- Experience in developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
- Experience in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale programs.
- Experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated HW & SW systems with functional requirements.
- Experience with system architectures in a service oriented and Enterprise Service Bus environment.
- Experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
- Experience implementing solutions with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)controlled access;
- Experience developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3, the NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP), and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and Availability Level of Concern.
- Published Technical writings, such as white papers, technical journals;
- Experience with Object Oriented development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use;
- Experience performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce ;
- Demonstrated ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts;
- Experience integrating information systems into Service Oriented architectures, CLOUD infrastructures, or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures;
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products;
- Experience integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors;
- Experience developing question-focused datasets based on analytic requirements;
- Experience developing analytical processes and workflows;
- Experience designing, developing, integrating and fielding SIGINT capabilities;
- Experience in developing Action Plan Services, e.g., services that describe data; sources, components, parameters, and information flows;
- Experience in developing Data Access and Delivery Services, e.g. services that ingest, harvest, distribute, store or assign usage of data for analysis objectives;
- Experience in developing Standardization Services, e.g. translation of data into standard format;
- Experience in developing Annotation Services, e.g., services that generate and tag metadata;
- Experience in developing Association services, e.g., developing relationships;
- Experience in developing Execution Services, such as automated services that run Action Plans;
- Experience designing and engineering automated analytic software, techniques, or algorithms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.