TS/SCI with Polygraph is Required.
- At least fifteen (15) years performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis; A Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- At least seven (7) years leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule;
- Infusing into an Enterprise emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities;
- Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations;
- Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use;
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrate an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts;
- Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and Enterprise Service Bus environment;
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations;
- Developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure;
- Applying agile and/or incremental development methodologies;
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for medium ($50M-$150M) to large ($150M+) scale;
- Integrating information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures;
- Experienced "wrapping" legacy systems or components as W eh Services within a SOA framework;
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products;
- Integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors;
- Implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
- Developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3 plus Annex E and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and Availability Level of Concern for your systems;
- Experience in architecture definition and design of solutions incorporating Hadoop and MapReduce frameworks.
- Experience in architecture definition and design of SIG INT solutions.
- Experienced in architecture definition and design of framework infrastructure and services within one of: the SOA design patterns; the P2P design pattern; the Proxy-Broker design pattern; the Grid design pattern; the Cloud design pattern;
- Experienced with the design and specification of service-based, globally distributed Enterprise system solutions;
- Experienced with governance of service-based systems development through standards assessment and management;
- Experienced with the specification of rules for orchestrating and choreographing of services in support of enterprise business logic;
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.