TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- At least 7 years experience as a systems engineer.
- Experience in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis, 2 of those years must have been on MD Agency projects.
- Have 1 year of experience in the cleared environment.
- Have experience with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Have experience with system architectures in a service oriented and ESB environment.
- Have experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Have experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
- Experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to large-scale programs.
- Experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
- Experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
- Experience integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Experience developing solutions that integrate and extend COTS products.
- Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
- Experience implementing storage area networks, data warehouses and data marts.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, evaluating, and integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
- Experience optimizing storage, retrieval, backup, and retention strategies across globally distributed, high throughput, text and multimedia storage within clustered or cloud environments.
- Experience developing and deploying storage within clustered or cloud environments.
- Experience developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 Protection Level (PL3) plus Annex E with Integrity Level of Concern (ILOC) Medium and Availability Level of Concern (ALOC) Medium.
- Experience optimizing globally distributed, high throughput text and multimedia storage and retention systems; sustainment, modernization and migration of legacy storage systems to modern storage systems; e.g., ETL solutions; semantically-enriched storage solutions implementing data labeling/data-tagging, QFDs; Cloud computing, Target Knowledge Bases, Enterprise Knowledge Bases; data-mining analytics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.