TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- Shall have twelve (12) years experience in system engineering. Seven (7) years experience shall have occurred within the past ten (10) years.
- Shall have two (2) years experience in the cleared environment.
- Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Experience in developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
- Five (5) years experience with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Five (5) years experience integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Seven (7) years experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, four (4) years of which shall have been on NSA projects.
- Five (5) years experience with systems architectures in a service oriented environment with a preference of three (3) years experience in an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) environment.
- Five (5) years experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
- Five (5) years experience in developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functions requirements within a CMMI Level 2 structure.
- Five (5) years experience in developing systems performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirement for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Five (5) years experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Five (5) years experience developing solutions that integrate and extend COTS products.
- Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
- Experience implementing storage area networks, data warehouses and data marts.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, evaluating, and integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
- Experience optimizing storage, retrieval, backup, and retention strategies across globally distributed, high throughput, text and multimedia storage within clustered or cloud environments.
- Experience evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources.
- Experience implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
- Five (5) years experience developing solutions certified and accredited at a Director of Central Intelligence Directive (DCID) 6/3 PL3 plus Annex E with Integrity Level of Concern (ILOC) Medium and Availability Level of Concern (ALOC) Medium.
- Experience optimizing distributed, high throughput text and multimedia storage systems; sustainment, modernization and migration of legacy storage systems to modern storage systems; e.g., Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) solutions; semantically-enriched storage solutions implementing data labeling/data-tagging, Questions focused Datasets; Cloud computing, Target Knowledge Bases, Enterprise Knowledge Bases; data mining analytics.
- Knowledge and experience with internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or Google’s BIG TABLE.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.