TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- At least three (3) years experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>1,000 nodes).
- At least three (3) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- At least three (3) years experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including the composed CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- Demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification.
- Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.