Provides assistance in all aspects of network management from network design through implementation, maintenance, and upgrading o£ existing networks; Analyzes design, specifications, and related documents complements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of a software engineering environment; Analyzes network characteristics (e.g. traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes and throughput), troubleshoots problems and recommends procurement of and/or modifications to network components.
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- SIGINT Experience Desired: At least three years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- General Experience Requirement: Ten years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers with: eight years experience as a Network Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation;
- Experience in developing networks from design through implementation;
- Experience with Cisco lOS or JunOS or equivalent;
- Experience in configuring multi-vendor network equipment;
- Experience with network test gear and testing network equipment;
- Experience in configuring NAT and Routing Protocols;
- Experience with Ethernet Trunking and configuring Ethernet VLANs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.