Serves as a technical expert in a particular area responsible for technical direction for the design or development of software or hardware techniques which are on the cutting edge of technology; Serves as a principal engineer responsible for providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- SIGINT Experience Desired: At least three years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- General Experience Requirement: Minimum eighteen years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer; Must demonstrate experience in a broad range of engineering domains including information technology, requirements management, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis;
- Twelve years experience as a systems, software or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed system architecture development; requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities and multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year,; and management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies;
- Experience in implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: system design; integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; system production; system integration; system test; transition of systems into operations; web services implementation; web interfaces; J2EE; and web portal technologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.