Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.