- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- At least two (2) years in document management and technical editing for a program/project of similar complexity;
- At least two (2) years in preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences;
- At least two (2) years creating documentation using Microsoft Office projects and using these products to create Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) versions for the web.
- Additionally, the following experience is desired:
- Working with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials;
- Experienced with technical manual standards NSA DS-83 and NSA DS-89.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.