- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Ten (10) years of experience as a DBE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional DBE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with providing engineering support for Oracle relational database systems (RDBMS).
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options
- Knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language
- Understanding of distributed computing architecture
- Experience with shell scripting languages, crontab, and Solaris.
- Experience with virtualized machines and databases hosted thereon
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience in producing effective designs for very large database systems, including specifications for:
- Oracle schema design
- Designing effective loading techniques for complex data structures in both bulk and near real-time scenarios
- Hardware platform recommendations based on projected performance requirements.
- Experience with text-indexed database systems.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of both current and planned Oracle products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.