Provides 24x7 Help Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support. Provides phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, LAN/WAN, directories, standard desktop images and applications, COTS and GOTS applications. Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems.
- Develop an understanding of the numerous process flows to other IT systems, create and maintain user accounts
- Create Help Desk tickets in the designated ticket tracking system, provide an initial acknowledgement to the end user validating receipt of the ticket
- If possible resolve ticket, communicate resolution to the end user and obtain customer sign-off before closing ticket. If unable to resolve thoroughly document ticket with actions taken in an attempt to resolve and escalate ticket in accordance with
- Assist users with account creation, accessing and using IT systems
- Update Standard Operating Procedures documents to adapt to new system functionality or configuration changes
- Receive, triage and route tickets to Tier 2 Help Desk according
- Analyze, log and track issue and problem tickets related to Intelink application
- Compile and organize data for monthly status reports
- Provide trend analysis and metrics to the Government based on gather data and monthly status reports
- Provide daily written and oral communications, make recommendations for improving documentation
- Ensure compliance with security procedures for data handling, participate in planning sessions for process improvement
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is Required
- One (1) year demonstrated Help Desk experience. Bachelor’s degree in a Technical, Math or Business discipline from an accredited college or University is required. Two (2) years of Help Desk experience with an Associates or three (3) years’ experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.