TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- Additionally, the following experience is desired:
- Experience with Weblogic 10.0 or later;
- Familiarity with the installation and configuration in a FOSS/COTS/GOTS environment;
- Understanding of how CIC++, DBMS and Perl work together;
- Understanding of analytical needs and requirements.
- At least 9 years of Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance;
- Experience leading teams of administrators and interfacing with user communities and technical customers;
- At least 5 years’ experience with cross platform system administration (Linux, Solaris, Windows);
- Understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows and Linux desktop systems, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels);
- Ability to write VBScript/Pert/Shell scripts;
- Experience using NIS or Active Directory for cross platform management;
- Experience with server virtualization;
- Experience managing power, space, and cooling issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.