TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
Provides expertise in integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
- Ability to integrate, install, configure, upgrade, compile, and support COTS/GOTS software.
- Generate documentation for the full software stack.
- Update software for sustainment support.
- Basic Linux system administration skills and shell scripting.
- Execute test codes for characterization of software performance.
- Provide software product ownership for HPC tools.
- Working knowledge of CM tools, web documentation, and issue tracking.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and switch between various architectural paradigms.
- Develop software tool plugins in the language in which the tools are written.
- Determine the optimal, or best available, HPC configuration for customer needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least ten (10) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
- The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least ten (10) years of demonstrable experience.
- An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TT0s, may substitute as one (1) year experience.
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years' experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.